(Click to expand the role)
JOIN OUR TEAM
Rhoback is looking for an upbeat, positive, and organized individual with a strong work ethic and experience in warehouse and fulfillment to join our team as a full time Fulfillment Specialist. This individual will be responsible for fulfilling e-commerce orders, restocking our fulfillment center, ensuring all orders are collected daily, maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse and any ad hoc task in the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years + experience in a service industry, warehouse or similar environment. You must be able to stand most of your shift and does require the ideal candidate to bend, reach, twist, push, and pull. Rhoback is a fast-growing e-commerce apparel brand.
This role will be based in Charlottesville, VA. This is a Monday through Friday (9am – 5pm) position that requires weekend flexibility during the holiday season (starting Black Friday through December).
Only serious and qualified candidates with a passion for growing a fun startup e-commerce brand will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Rhoback Team, please apply.
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Rhoback is looking for a pro-active, trustworthy, and analytically hungry FP&A Analyst to join our finance department with a primary focus of managing Rhoback’s Inventory forecasting, purchasing, and tracking.
The FP&A Analyst should have excellent quantitative and analytical skills and be an expert in Excel. The best candidate has strong experience in FP&A and/or corporate finance, with experience in inventory management, ideally in retail or consumer goods, as well as experience with Oracle enterprise reporting tools. Candidate should have exceptional organization skills and attention to detail to effectively own Rhoback’s inventory forecast. Candidate should also be comfortable pulling raw data, organizing it into a digestible format, and communicating it to inform tactical and strategic decisions.
This role will be based in Charlottesville, VA and will start October 17th, 2022. Individual will be reporting to Rhoback’s FP&A Manager and will work closely with Rhoback’s founders, along with merchandising, design, marketing, and product development teams.
The responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan out quarterly inventory production runs / POs based on cash flow projections and strategic goals
- Maintain, update, and improve inventory forecasting tool to track product sales performance, building on historical performance, current trends, and seasonality
- Triangulate inventory shipments with sales projections to determine inventory stock-out dates and flag potential emergency purchase order needs
- Create inventory purchase orders in conjunction with product design team and manufacturers, based on cash flow projections and deep knowledge of sales velocity of all product SKUs
- Continually track sales velocity of all product styles to develop insight on product trends and seasonality
- Categorize Rhoback’s product styles based on velocity and sales performance
- Create, own and distribute daily inventory metrics to leadership
- Build, track, and forecast budgets for all Marketing and SG&A cost categories
- Build projection process for all packaging, SWAG, office and warehouse supplies tied to sales projections
- Prepare and analyze cost variance to budgets to inform strategic decision-making
- Take on any ad-hoc analysis from FP&A Manager and cofounders to support strategic decision making
- College degree required
- 2+ years of FP&A or corporate finance experience
- Analytical and quantitative with acute attention to detail
- Expert at Excel and building forecasting models from scratch
- Comfortable owning and improving existing financial models
- Ability to work independently and switch rapidly between projects
- Self-starter work ethic with a desire to make a positive impact
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, advise and impact Rhoback’s direction with data-driven analysis
- Propensity to go above and beyond and think outside the box
- Openness to change and new ways of solving problems
- No-task-too-small attitude
- Trustworthy and full of integrity
Company Mission: Rhoback is a community of passionate and motivated people looking to generate positivity, bring people together, and inspire activity by creating high quality products and engaging content for those who seek inspiration, motivation, and connection with a #craveactivity mentality.
Only serious and qualified candidates with a passion for growing a fun startup e-commerce brand will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Rhoback Team, please apply here.