Position: Junior Video Producer & Editor
Rhoback is looking for a dynamic Video Producer & Editor with a passion for creating engaging, fun, and high-quality content. The ideal candidate will be hands-on during every step of the production process for multiple concurrent projects, all of which could be at different stages of production. Individual is proficient in all stages of production and post-production and can translate footage in creative and innovative ways. They also possess the ability to craft compelling narratives that align with Rhoback’s brand ethos.
Candidates for this position should be able to maintain an organized library of content that can be formatted for multiple digital platforms. Creative projects include but are not limited to: Short-form organic social media content; digital advertisement creation for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube; Long form narrative projects and digital series. Collaborative skills, as well as an ability to prioritize, are a must.
Individual will report to Rhoback’s Chief Content Officer, while also working directly with Rhoback’s founders. Individual will also work closely with Rhoback’s various athletes and ambassadors across a multitude of sports and crafts. Individual will be an integral member of Rhoback’s growing Media House team of producers and editors who will constantly collaborate and learn from each other to grow as professionals, creators, and continue Rhoback’s incredible growth trajectory in media and activewear markets.
This role will be based in historical Charlottesville, Virginia, and will start as soon as possible. This is a full time position.
The responsibilities of the Video Producer & Editor include, but are not limited to:
- Brainstorm content ideas and locations that evoke the Rhoback mantra, “Crave Activity.”
- Plan, shoot, and edit various video projects to fulfill organic and advertisement needs.
- Travel to events/shoots to produce videos with Rhoback athletes and influencers, and occasionally capture photography on-location.
- Manage post-production workflow of produced content from ingesting, transcoding, editing, grading, compression, exporting, through final delivery
- Continually innovate and seek inspiration on ways to introduce exciting new content to the world of Rhoback.
- Help source/recruit unique athletes and ambassadors that fit the Rhoback brand.
- Build, organize, and maintain Rhoback’s growing library of content for multipurpose projects.
- Produce videos with strong level of detail to support brand marketing campaigns and overall brand video initiatives.
- Create unique digital ads using Rhoback’s growing content library.
- Create highly engaging, unique, and high-quality organic videos with athletes for a diverse array of Rhoback’s social platforms including Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and Facebook.
- Continually repurpose content for both digital ad and organic social platforms.
- Assist with discovery of music tracks and other audio assets to grow Rhoback’s sound library.
- Stay up to date with current social media trends and community building content challenges.
- Work to ensure diversity in Rhoback’s content.
- Hours will be subject to change based on changing timelines, so flexibility is imperative.
- Work with Rhoback’s Digital Marketing team to optimize video performance and ads on digital platforms.
- Prepare budgets and arrange travel plans when needed.
- Self-starter work ethic with a passion for creating engaging, exciting, & impactful video content.
- 2+ years’ experience in video production, editing or cinematography creating content for digital and social platforms.
- Demonstrated experience producing content for hype, promotion, event coverage, and branded content.
- Incredible attention to detail with regard to visual/audio detail and color accuracy.
- Ability to create engaging motion videos from still images.
- Experience creating digital ads.
- Proficient working in Adobe Premiere Pro & Media Encoder (Creative Cloud version).
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Audition (Creative Cloud version) is a strong plus.
- Photo editing ability with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop (Creative Cloud version) is a plus.
- Keen eye/ear for color correction & sound design.
- Ability to work with minimal direction, showing strong initiative.
- Knack for creative, insightful, and comedic timing.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with changing timelines and deliverables.
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once.
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written.
- Animal lover with a positive and fun attitude!
Always a plus:
- Experience in e-commerce/apparel marketing.
- Sports lifestyle background.
- Familiarity with growing a YouTube channel.
- Familiarity with pop culture and social media trends.
- Music enthusiast
- Willing to play (or watch) 3v3 soccer in the middle of a workday
- Motion-graphics and animation skills
- VFX skills
Other Position Info:
- Full-time position
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Paid time off
- Health & Dental Insurance Option
- Opportunity to travel & work directly with Rhoback athletes and influencers.
- Work in a collaborative, learning environment with significant growth opportunities as part of very fast-growing brand on ground floor.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume, to be considered for this position.