After just over a year in business, we couldn’t be more excited to give you a quick update. We are humbled by the overwhelming response and growth we've seen in the past year... and we could not have done it without you and all of your support! We had a lot of highs, a few ‘learning’ moments, and an unbelievable amount of fun.
Here are a few exciting highlights from our first year:
- We shipped our first polo in December 2016, a little over a year ago, and we have not stopped shipping them since. There are now thousands of Ridges out there “in the wild” with many, many more to come!
- We’ve logged over 15,000 miles in our handmade, wooden teardrop camper, a.k.a The Rhoadie, spreading the #craveactivity lifestyle.
- People wrote about us! Some of our favorite features were from Forbes, The Washingtonian, and New York Daily News.
- Chevy Chase, Shooter McGavin (Christopher McDonald), The Barstool Boys, and a shark wrangler (aka @ACKSharks) embraced the Ridge and we got to hang with Smylie Kaufman and his “Army” at the Masters.
- We’ve donated a portion of every sale to American Humane’s Shelter to Service program, raising thousands of dollars for this life-saving and life-changing program for our nation’s veterans and their four-legged friends. We are honored to continue this effort in 2018.
- We added performance q-zips to our collection and expanded our line of performance polos and hats.
- We also created “dog-friendly” performance apparel by developing wicking dog bandanas that match our performance polos. Check them out on our new Instagram @rhobackdogs.
- We’ve shipped Rhoback to almost every state in the U.S. (we know it’s cold, but get your act together Alaska, Idaho, North Dakota, and West Virginia!) as well as Germany, Europe, and the US embassy in Japan.
- Our mascot, Bunker the Ridgeback, had his first birthday and grew to over 100lbs and counting.
Thank you again for helping Rhoback have such an amazing year! We have a feeling 2018 will be a big one!
Lastly, we are always striving to be better, so please share any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you may have by contacting us here.